Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:03:19 +0100

El 20.02.2009, a las 22:57, RandomLilyPondUser escribió:

After many an hour reading through the manual, snippets, and forum, I've finally figured out how to do most of what I need, except this one thing:

I have six measures per line, how do I get the measures to line up perfectly with each other on all the lines? I don't want to have to use tons of code, or input multiple staves, there has to be an easier (couple lines of
code?) way to do this?

Attached is my code, drumtest.ly. rudiments.ly needs to be in the same
directory to compile.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22129298/drumtest.ly drumtest.ly
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22129298/rudiments.ly rudiments.ly

Ideas?

This might be difficult. It's one of the things that lilypond specifically does *not* do. http://lilypond.org/web/about/automated- engraving/introduction Oh, I'm sure it's possible, but it might be more trouble than it's worth to you.