Re: Autocomplete in Lilypondtool has disappeared

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Autocomplete in Lilypondtool has disappeared
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:34:37 +0100

The plugin manager version broke it. (I hope that will be updated soon.)

http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/LilyPondTool-2.12-r2.zip should fix this.

Nick Payne wrote:
For some reason I am no longer getting autocomplete help for backslash
commands - eg if I enter "\stop" in an ly file I no longer get a dropdown
list of backslash commands that start with the characters "stop". I
uninstalled and reinstalled LPT via the jEdit Plugin Manager to see if that
fixed it (the installed LPT version is 2.12-r2), but still have the problem.
"parse on keystroke" is checked in Sidekick - what else could be causing
this?

Nick