LPT: Autocomplete problem

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: LPT: Autocomplete problem
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:22:53 +0100

Here is another possible bug of LilyPondTool, related to the
autocomplete feature.

Some Windows users reported that the stroke of the backslash key
produces automatic (and undesired) insertion of a previous defined
variable name, instead of a list of autocompletion candidates.

Then I have experienced this on linux as well, but now I cannot
reproduce it, I really don't get any autocompletion list of candidates
nor auto-undesired-insertion. So there seems to be something erratic
out there.

We use latest versions of java, jedit and lilypondtool.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org