Re: multimeasure rest with no number of measures?

From: Chip
Subject: Re: multimeasure rest with no number of measures?
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:33:14 -0700

Robin Bannister wrote:
Chipwrote:
I want a multi-measure rest with no number on it.

This gets rid of the number:
  mmrNoNum = \once \override MultiMeasureRestNumber #'stencil = ##f
as in:
  \mmrNoNum R1*16

Cheers,
Robin
Thanks, that's one I haven't seen in the NR or LM or Snippets. I placed this in my global overrides so it effects the entire page, which contains horn parts for 10 raggae songs (they're short parts).
Regards,
Chip

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3835 (20090206) __________

http://www.eset.com