Re: controlling the alignment of FretBoards

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: controlling the alignment of FretBoards
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:11:02 -0700

On 2/7/09 12:34 PM, "Robin Bannister" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
>> Please file a bug report
>
> Already started, now done.
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2009-02/msg00014.html ?
>
> Cheers,
> Robin

Oops, after asking you to file a bug report I decided to take a quick look,
and it was an extremely quick fix.

The problem is now fixed in git.

You can fix it your 2.12.2 distribution by downloading the file
scm/fret-diagrams.scm from the git repository.

The git repository version of fret-diagrams.scm can be found at

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob;f=scm/fret-diagram
s.scm;

Right click on the link fret-diagrams.scm at the top of the page, and you
will be able to download the file.

Save a copy of your current version of scm/fret-diagrams.scm, then replace
the original with the file you downloaded.

Then retry your example, and I think you'll find that the fretboards all
line up.

HTH,

Carl