Re: Reducing space below title etc.

From: Padmavyuha
Subject: Re: Reducing space below title etc.
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:20:07 +0000

On 5 Feb 2009, at 13:49, Padmavyuha wrote:

I'm putting together an SATB score on 4 staffs with individual lyric lines. The first page insists on only allowing 2 systems on the page instead of 3, where 3 would fit if there was less of a space between the header section and the first system.

I've been searching for a way to reduce that space (or the spacing between staffs and/or between systems) in an effort to get the 3 systems onto the same page with the header, but so far I can't make it work. I've tried fiddling around with various variable and font size and so on but maybe I'm missing the obvious - do all the different header options (subtitle, subsubtitle, meter, arranger etc.,) take up space even if they're empty?

Any suggestions?

- Padmavyuha

Aragh - answered my own question, I was missing the \layout {} tag. All good now.

- Padmavyuha