Re: Good luck, Valentin

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Good luck, Valentin
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:18:35 -0600

Valentin Villenave wrote:

Definitely not! I have to say that this project wouldn't have even
existed without LilyPond. I have learned LilyPond exclusively in order
to publish this score, I have paid, developed or suggested quite a
bunch of features I needed, etc. Finally, this wonderful community has
convinced me there's a bright future (if any) for Free music, Free
scores and Free software.

Cheers,
Valentin

Now that I've compiled your score I understand why you implemented the "showFirstLength" feature. Wow. I mean, I was pretty stoked to get it for working on my 4-minute orchestral score but it would be indispensable on a score as big as yours. Well done!

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com