Lilypondtool 2.12-r2 and UTF-8

From: nick . payne
Subject: Lilypondtool 2.12-r2 and UTF-8
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 17:36:20 +1030

I updated to this version of LPT a few days ago. It fixes the problem with jPedal and jEdit locking up if jPedal is not showing the first page of the PDF when rebuilding the ly file, but although I have the default file encoding in jEdit set to UTF-8, it still insists on saving ly files as UTF-8Y. This only happens with ly files: I can open or create other types of file using UTF-8 encoding and they remain UTF-8 on saving.

Nick