Re: Persian accidentals

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: Re: Persian accidentals
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:46:16 -0800

> >> Is there any way to print the koron (60cents flat) and sori
> (40 cent
> >> sharp)?
> >
> > Check with Graham Breed - it might be possible now.
>
> You can use any glyph, or string of glyphs, you have in a
> font.

OK, my question then is: how? Assume I edit the font svg files
emmentaler-??.svg and
put in the koron and sori code and put in something called accidentals.koron.
Or even just
overwriting accidentals.mirroredflat. How do I then compile these changes?

> haven't seen a mention here of such a font being available

It is available in  an abc variant, but can only be printed above the notes.

Thanks,
Kees