Re: Cross Staff Argeggio Question (v2.6.5)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Cross Staff Argeggio Question (v2.6.5)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:24:29 +0100

Ed Ardzinski wrote:
Yes, I'm still using v2.6.5...
I hope you realize what you miss!
I'm trying to get a cross staff arpeggio with a directional head. I'm wondering if that's possible or not, since it seems no matter what I do the arpeggio comes out with no direction indicator.
See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-10/msg00193.html
for a solution that should apply also to your ancient version.
You may have to look through all emails in that thread to get the
full story.

  /Mats
Here's a condensation of the code. Thanks in advance! \version "2.6.5" #(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)
\header
{
title = "Cross Staff Apeggio Test"
}