Re: define-markup-function problem

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: define-markup-function problem
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:42:35 -0500

Hi Graham,

Sure it can!  But unless you help, it won't.  :)   Just suggest
the exact text to add or subtract, and it'll be done within days
by Jonathan.

To be honest, I don't feel that I understand *why* the change in my Scheme made it work, so I don't feel good suggesting a doc fix. I simply added parentheses, removed them, shuffled things around, and so on until it finally *did* work "as expected", then tried to reverse-engineer *why*. (I'm not sure I'm even right in the reasoning I posted, unless someone like Nicholas confirms it…)

I'm pretty sure that's not a *great* place for a doc-writer to start from… ;-)

Best,
Kieren.