Re: Ly to SVG

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Ly to SVG
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:42:54 -0600

Givaldo de Cidra wrote:
Werner LEMBERG escreveu:
$ lilypond file.ly -f svg

Options should always be placed before file names:

  lilypond -f svg file.ly

       Werner

I know!

This is only a test.

hehe

Givaldo

For what it's worth, I can't make it do svg output either. Tried the following command formats:

lilypond -f svg filename.ly (from example in email thread)
lilypond -fsvg filename.ly (from example in AU 3.2.2)
lilypond --format=svg filename.ly

I tried it using my an installation compiled from source and then from a pre-compiled binary. Neither worked. It's not of great consequence to me since I don't use svg format--just testing for the greater good. :)

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com