Re: Vertical spacing between two staves for the whole page

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing between two staves for the whole page
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:53:32 +0200

2009/1/22 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
>> Mmm... There may be some problem, if the number of lyrics contexts
>> between staves is different for different systems (ie, fourth system
>> has two lyrics contexts).
>>
>> In this case "extra" Lyrics context takes extra space, doesn't it?
>>

> Not if you only do the setting for the specific Lyrics context where you
> want the extra space
> above or below.  Example:

I've modified your example a bit:

music = \relative c' \repeat unfold 10 {c d e f }
lyr = \lyricmode { \repeat unfold 5 { Here is some text. } }
\score{
<<
\new Staff { \music }
\new Lyrics { \lyr \lyr }
\new Lyrics \with { \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent =
#'(-0.75 . 5.0) } { \lyr %{no_lyr_here%} }
\new Lyrics { \lyr \lyr }
\new Staff {\music }

}

I mean I dont know whether it is possible to get fixed distance
between staves overall whole score
using VerticalAxisGroup's 'minimum-Y-extent for Staff or Lyrics context.
Sorry, sorry twice, now i can not play with it, so i may be quite wrong :-)

Thank you for your tips.

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk