Adding \bookpart to score and parts loses tempo indications from score

From: nick . payne
Subject: Adding \bookpart to score and parts loses tempo indications from score
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:24:19 +1030

I have a score and parts to which I have just added \bookpart plus the hack suggested in http://www.nabble.com/Separate-page-numbering-in-separate-book-parts--td20831772.html in order to get the pages renumbered to 1 for each part. What has happened is that the tempo indications have disappeared from the score but are still there in the parts.

I have attached a minimal example that shows the problem on my system.

Nick