Re: Whole Measure Rests again -- how to draw ledger line?

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Whole Measure Rests again -- how to draw ledger line?
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:46:57 +0200

2009/1/5 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

> Dmytro O. Redchuk wrote Monday, January 05, 2009 8:16 AM
>
>> But what if i need raise or lower this rest for one of two (or more)
>> voices
>> to avoid collision? How to draw a ledger line (it isn't drawn
>> automatically)?
>
> See Learning Manual, section 4.5.2, for an example of using the
> 'staff-position property.  Or look up MultiMeasureRest in the index
> to the Learning Manual.
Thank you for your reply.

As you can see in my "minimal example" i'm already using
'staff-position property
for positioning whole bar rests.

Also, there are no ledger lines for rests with 'staff-position = #6,
that's the problem.

That's what i'm asking about.

If you mean i should use 'staff-position property for positioning
ledger lines -- please,
tell me how to draw them, thanks a lot!-)

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk