Re: frescobaldi automatic indentation

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: frescobaldi automatic indentation
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:40:21 +0100

Op zondag 4 januari 2009, schreef Martin Tarenskeen:
> I have two questions left: Should indentation work automatically?
> On my system it doesn't. When I go to the tools->indentation->lilypond
> menu, I see it is grayed out. Something missing on my system ?

Yes: I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier: You should update the syntax
highlighting of LilyPond. Go inside Frescobaldi (or KWrite or Kate) to
Settings/Editor/Save and Load/File types/ and click Download Highlighting
definitions. Update the LilyPond syntaxis highlighting to 3.01. Then the
LilyPond indenter should not be grayed out anymore.

If you always want the LilyPond indenter, select in the same settings dialog
the filetype: Other/LilyPond and place the exact following text in the text
entry "Variables:" :

kate: indent-mode lilypond;

You can also place a comment line like:
% kate: indent-mode lilypond;