Re: Fragment with broken/torn/shredded staff lines

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: Re: Fragment with broken/torn/shredded staff lines
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 04:58:56 -0800 (PST)

Arne Peters wrote:

> Why not take the .ps-file generated by Lilypond, and use Ghostview to
> convert it to an imagefile. This then can be further manipulated with
> GIMP/Photoshop etc before importing in the textfile.
> This may not be the most elegant way to do it but should work.

No, I'm looking for something directly in the Lilypond code: too many
excerpts to do it manually!!!

-----
Piero Faustini, PhD student
Dipartimento di Scienze Storiche
Sezione musicologia
Università di Ferrara

Software used:
- LyX 1.6.1 on WinXP; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond and MusixTeX for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies