RE: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:19:29 +1100

I noticed while using the new LPT yesterday that when I initially start jEdit
and load the ly file I am currently working on, javaw.exe is using about 83Mb
of memory. After about 20 minutes of work on the file memory use has increased
to ~120Mb, and after a couple of hours it is at ~220Mb. Closing jEdit does not
recover any memory. This is on Windows with the latest JRE from Sun and jEdit
4.3pre16.

I have also noticed a problem with the jPedal display of the PDF output. See
attached png. Both the harmonic indications have a dashed line, and both lines
appear dashed when the file is opened in Acrobat, but jPedal shows the lower
line as solid.

Nick