Last call for new Frogs for this task

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Last call for new Frogs for this task
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:17:02 -0700

On 1/1/09 12:08 PM, "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear LilyPond users,
>
> You may have seen Graham's request for LilyPond Frogs, who will fix LilyPond
> bugs (trying to fix bugs at an average rate of one per month).
>
> For some of you who are anticipating getting involved in bug-hunting, I have
> a simple task to get you involved in modifying the LilyPond source code.
> Although I could give this task to one person, I'd prefer to split it among
> half-a-dozen Frogs or so.

Thanks to the three new Frogs (or, as Ian Hulin called himself, Tadpoles)
who have responded:  Andrew Wilson, Marek Klein, and Ian Hulin.

Before I divide up the task among these three, I'd like to try once more to
recruit at least three more Frogs.

What's in it for you?  You'll get better at LilyPond, because you'll be
asked to do things that go beyond your current knowledge.  And not only is
that fun, but you'll increase your ability to engrave beautiful music with
LilyPond.

Plus, you'll have the opportunity to participate in email exchanges with me!
What could be better than that :-O ?

If you're sitting on the fence, jump in.  You'll be glad you did.

Carl