Re: ANN: MIDI input plugin for jEdit

From: Grammostola Rosea
Subject: Re: ANN: MIDI input plugin for jEdit
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:53:47 +0100

Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
Op maandag 29 december 2008, schreef Andrew Hawryluk:
I believe that this is the first time that MIDI input is available
across all three major platforms (but correct me if I'm wrong).

I think you're right: Rumor does this, also quite nice, since 2003, but only on Linux. Frescobaldi runs on all KDE supported platforms, but uses Rumor for MIDI input.

So, do you use a midi keyboard for score editing with Lilypond? What is a cheap midi keyboard which works well on Linux?