Mac OS X Leopard: LilyPondScript (improved: drag and drop)

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Mac OS X Leopard: LilyPondScript (improved: drag and drop)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:47:13 +0100

Hallo all,

Some time ago I wrote LilyPondScript because LP did not work properly under Leopard (Mac).

I have made it into a script application now, which is much easier to use:

Dropping your .ly file on the app's icon will open it in your editor.
After editing and saving the file, click the dialog button to compile.
View and hear the result by clicking another button.
The script will also remove the .ps file.

If you use Leopard, try it out -- and if you like the script, please let me know. Comments are welcome!

You can find the new LilyPondScript (plus instructions) at
<http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard>.
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name