Re: 4

From: sdfgsdhdshd
Subject: Re: 4
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:23:25 -0800 (PST)

James E. Bailey-3 wrote:

> Am 29.12.2008 um 11:58 schrieb sdfgsdhdshd:
>> Is there a way to get in the pdf only the simple 4?
>
> I don't understand how it works, but I got this from Mark Polesky (I
> think) and it worked for me.
> \version "2.11.64"
>
> myChordDefinitions = {
>          <c e g b des'>-\markup \super{–9}
>          <c e f>-\markup \super{4}
>          <c e>-\markup \super{3}
> }
>
> myChordExceptions = #(append
>     (sequential-music-to-chord-exceptions myChordDefinitions #t)
>     ignatzekExceptions)
>
> myChordInit = {
>          \set chordRootNamer = #(chord-name->german-markup #t)
>
>     \set chordPrefixSpacer = #0.4
>
>     \set majorSevenSymbol = \markup{j\super{7}}
>     \set chordNameExceptions = #myChordExceptions
> }

This is OK, but graphically. I'm not sure this will help for the full score.

The syntax g:4 is very logic. I don't understand why it adds two times the
4th, plus suspends then unsuspends the 3th. Looks like a bug to me.
The "G 4" display is correct, just the "/sus4/add3" is unnecessary, to say
the least.