Re: avoid slur help

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: avoid slur help
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:46:07 +0100

Neil, thanks for the help, now I guess I move on to the next part of this problem:
\version "2.11.65"

\relative c'' {
   \override TextScript #'avoid-slur = #'inside
   \override Script #'avoid-slur = #'inside
   \override TextScript #'script-priority = #-100
   \override TextScript #'outside-staff-priority = ##f
   c2*1/2( s4^\markup \center-column {\natural}^\turn d4.) c8
}
And it's so close, too.

Perhaps Graham can point me in the direction of the appropriate section of the documentation. It would be very helpful, and most appreciated.

PNG image