Re: [lilypond-kde4] cmake problem

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: [lilypond-kde4] cmake problem
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:30:58 +0100

Dag Grammostola Rosea,

op woensdag 10 december 2008, schreef je:
> Thanks. I have installed lilypond-kde4
>
> But it doesn't work. When I click a note in Okular, it doesn't switch in
> kate...

You should configure Kate as the preferred editor for the LilyPond mimetype.
(rightclick a .ly file, select Properties, and click on the configure icon.
Be sure Kate is on top.

The ktexteditservice program that is (the main) part of the lilypond-kde4
package reads the editor to start from the KDE file type preferences.

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
LilyKDE, LilyPond for KDE: http://lilykde.googlecode.com/