Re: Special note over a percent measure /OR/ How to set measure width

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: Special note over a percent measure /OR/ How to set measure width
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:47:17 +0000

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 01:44:08AM -0800, Pascal wrote:
> Here is the problem : i use 'repeat percent' feature but i'd like to
> change a note on 2nd and following measures. Not clear ? To avoid
> losing your time here is a picture of what a get :
> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?40c8e65398.jpg  (this is
> with drum but could be with other instruments)

I'm sorry to make a negative and unhelpful comment, but please don't do
this if you want anyone else to read this part. If I were sight-reading
and came across such a bar, I'd have to stop. About the closest I've
ever seen to this is percent marks for one voice (the regular bass drum
part) while the sd and cymbals in the other voice do more interesting
things.

--
“After all, one can't complain.  I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me
only  yesterday.  And was it  last week or  the week before  that Rabbit