Re: Grace note and rehearsal marks

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: Grace note and rehearsal marks
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:46:48 +0100

dieter,

On Dec 10, 2008, at 12:17 AM, Dieter Grollmann wrote:
I'm not sure, is this a bug or have I missed something in the
documentation:

Rehearsal marks get confused when a grace note follows immediately
in the next bar, but only if there is more than one staff (same
problem with \acciaccatura and \appoggiatura).

See attached example.

this is a known issue with grace notes – they play around with lilypond's note synchronisation. see "Known Issues and warnings" for grace notes in the NR 1.2.6 (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Special-rhythmic-concerns#Grace-notes ).

regards,
sb
--
Simon Bailey