Re: outputting multiple parts from a score and 1 is not is not output

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: outputting multiple parts from a score and 1 is not is not output
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 04:35:39 +0000 (UTC)

chip <chip <at> wiegand.org> writes:

> My short piece prints on two pages, the score that is, not the parts. On
> page one there is a large gap of white space between the two systems,
> but on page 2 there is the expected small gap between them with the
> large white space below the second system. What must I do to get page
> one to print that same way? It's looks bad with that large gap between
> the two systems.
> Regards,
> Chip

Check out ragged-bottom, in the Notation Reference Section 4.4.2.
Vertical Spacing Between Systems.

All of the detailed questions you've been asking should be answered in
the Notation Reference.  Getting familiar with that will greatly help
you create the scores you want to create.

As always, use the 2.11 Documentation, not the 2.10 documentation.

HTH,

Carl