Re: vertical spacing question

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: vertical spacing question
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:55:11 +0100

Le 4 déc. 08 à 21:25, james a écrit :

I'm having some difficulty. So far, in a score that compiles fine without \bookpart, I only get bus errors when I try to use \bookpart. I've tried having just one \score in the \bookpart, I've tried having all of them in \bookparts. The example from eluze works, so I'm sure bookpart works, but on my score that works without \bookpart, \bookpart doesn't work. So, is there something I can do to remedy this? I thought the score was fine, I don't get any errors when processing, but when it comes to using \bookpart, I get bus error and no file.

Would you mind sending me your example file privately, so that I
could investigate on the bus error?

Nicolas