lilypond-invoke-editor

From: Craig Bakalian
Subject: lilypond-invoke-editor
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:57:43 -0500

Hi,
I have just finished making my own java TextEditor for Lilypond files. It has lots of nice macros, LINE NUMBERS! , it even has a nice midi input, my midi keyboards events are hooked into the editor's JTextArea, and it typesets. But the one thing I cannot figure out is how to get lilypond-invoke-editor to work? I know when lilypond is typesetting a file it is sending url to the postscript file, and clicking on the note head calls the uri. But, I just don't get the paradigm. How do I get my happy little java TextEditor project to become the head of the url?

Craig Bakalian