Re: Quick-insert mode for vim -- work in progress

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: Quick-insert mode for vim -- work in progress
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:51:15 +0100

On 21.11.2008 (18:50), Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
> I'm using the keyboard mapping  suggested by a user and described here:
>   <http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/index.php/2006/07/01/8>

That's very close to my layout. The arrangement of the pitch keys is a
little different, but the principle is the same. That also confirms my
experience: that fewer key-presses isn't necessarily the quickest.

That said, tastes and techniques differ; I could probably type in a
beethoven sonata quicker than I could play it on a real piano....

eyolf

--
You don't have to wait--you can have it in 5.004_54 or so.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <address@hidden>