Repeats and midi blocks

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Repeats and midi blocks
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 03:50:29 +0000

Why isn't the effect of \unfoldRepeats in a \midi block the default behaviour? If you're listening to a sound playback of your piece, don't you want to hear it as it would be played rather than the computer clunking along and playing all the \altenative bars one after another as now?
How do I go about submitting this as an enhancement request?

(Btw, I know this restriction is documented in NR 3.5.4)

Cheers,

Ian Hulin