Re: Automatic indentation in Vim

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: Automatic indentation in Vim
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:26:14 +0100

On 13.11.2008 (22:03), Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
> Hi Lilyponders,
>
> Any Vim users here ? I'm using Vim for editing Lilypond files on a Linux
> Fedora 9 system. I have syntax highlighting, which is great. How do I
> enable automatic indentation to make things even easier ?

set autoindent
set smartindent
filetype plugin indent on
syntax on

This is what I have in .vimrc. And then of course the lilypond ft-plugin.
The indent file is loaded with

set runtimepath+=/usr/share/lilypond/<LILYPOND_VERSION>/vim/

I'm also working on a "lyqi-mode" for vim. It's going to be great, some
day, but don't hold your breath...

Neutrinos have bad breadth.