help

From: stefano cucuzzella
Subject: help
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:23:18 +0000

Hi,

sorry, I'm trying to do something with Lilypond but I'm afraid there is no option for that. I want to write music with automatic accidentals EVERY note (even if the notes shouldn't need any accidental), like in Second Viennese School music. Is there something to make the program do it automatically? Could somebody help me?

Thanks a lot!
stefano

Windows Live Messenger Fatti riā€¦conoscere! Crea e scambia i biglietti da visita di Messenger!