Re: Bug in Cluster spanner?

From: V!ctor Adán
Subject: Re: Bug in Cluster spanner?
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:04:19 -0400

Hello Valentin,

thanks for your reply. I didn't send it to bug list because I was not sure this was actually a bug :).
I had done some research and had later sent this email to the devel-list too:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Cluster-spanner%3A-problems-with-rendered-output-to18342378.html#a18342378

I found that the irregularities of shape in the clusters can be fixed by setting the *blotdiameter* parameter to 0.0, so maybe making the attribute public would be a good solution....

Best,

Victor.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
2008/6/29 V!ctor Adán <address@hidden>:
> Hello Lilyponders,
>
> I'm using ramp-style Cluster spanners and I'm getting unexpected output.

Hi Victor,

these two issues have been added to our tracker as
and

Next time, please send such reports to our bug-dedicated mailing list,
otherwise there's a chance I don't notice them :-)

Cheers,
Valentin