Re: line breaking help

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: line breaking help
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:13:39 +0000

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:33:07PM +0100, Bailey James E. wrote:
> I'm having some difficulty understanding where I'm going wrong. I have:
Well, if what you put in your mail is pasted straight from your file,
it's easy. This line:

> Stimme = \relative d' {

> StimmeABC = \relative {
>   c4 c2 << c2 {s4 \break } >>
>   c2 c4
> }
>
> StimmeXYZ = \relative d' {
>   d2\fermata << r4 { s4 \break } >> f4
>   f4. f8 b2
> }
> \score {
>      \new Staff \new Voice \with { \remove Forbid_line_break_engraver }
> \StimmeABC
> }

and this line:
> \score {

>      \new Staff \new Voice \with { \remove Forbid_line_break_engraver }
> \StimmeXYZ

both have opening braces that are never closed.

--
"Sometimes it's a Boat,  and sometimes it's more of an Accident.  It all
"Depends on what?"                                             depends."