Re: help with tuplets

From: Marek Klein
Subject: Re: help with tuplets
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:32:37 +0200

It is one voice sacred song on slovak text from Eugen Suchon (1908 - 1993) - slovak composer and university professor of composition; one of his late compositions.

2008/10/20 Mark Knoop <address@hidden>
At 10:21 on 20 Oct 2008, Marek Klein wrote:
> Is the fraction 3/2 correct for the groups with number 2 over it?
> Musicaly, I would like better 1/2... Or?

The 2s in the original make no sense, and look as though they should be
3s (triplets). But perhaps with some more context they might mean
something. What is the piece?

--
Mark Knoop