Re: Combine staves

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Combine staves
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:27:50 +0200

Andrew Hawryluk wrote:
This could be nice occasion to use the \change Staff = "..." command,
which is explained in the section of keyboard music (where it is
indidpensible), but it can be used on any named staves in your score.
You can also change the instrument name manually at this point.

Note that you will need to make sure that the change happens at a line
break so the score makes sense. I guess you could wait to the end when
you know where the line breaks are. Does anyone know of a more elegant
solution?
Well, you can always manually insert a \break where you want
the line break ;-)
Andrew