Issues with Drum notation

From: Julian Pietron
Subject: Issues with Drum notation
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:52:58 +0200

Hallo!

I'm currently trying to write a drum pattern which requires something I could
not find in the Documentation or Tips and Tricks.
Instead of only two notes at the same time, there have to be three (bd, sn,
hh). I tried to extend the example using \voiceThree (for sn) after \voiceOne
(hh) and \voiceTwo (bd), but this does not end in the result I want to have.
While Hihats and Bassdrum are nicely set with stems up (hh) and stems down
(bd), the snare does not share a stem with either the hihats or bassdrum, but
the stem is set a bit right of the one of the hihats in upper direction. How
can I make the snare share a stem with either bassdrum or hihat?

Thanks for any ideas,
Julian