Re: Notating recitative

From: Ari Torhamo
Subject: Re: Notating recitative
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:32:40 +0300

I don't know how to get the two vertical lines before and after the
note/chord that defines the pitches on the recitative section. Is there
some command/marking I can attach to a note in the chord so that all
lines would be automatically drawn from the lowest note to the highest.
Or do I need to draw four vertical lines (bar lines perhaps?) and define
their length and horizontal position on the staff?

Thanks

Ari