Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:08:00 +0100

Hi David

Many thanks for this. The abbreviations are fine as they are - these headwords are not intended to teach anything, they're just to show what is possible. I added midi output (hope that's OK with you - what tempo do you suggest?) and pushed to git master so we can see how it looks with the formatting imposed by the docs.

Graham

Can I see anywhere what this imposed formatting is for headwords so I can try the same formatting locally?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Séverin" <address@hidden>