Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:44:09 -0500

Ah, good ideas. I was just looking at Bartok's First Quartet as well, which was first published in 1911. The Ravel has always been a favorite, though, so I'll go find that one and take a look.

Jon

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi all,

It would be cool to do something more modern if it's in public domain.

Ravel and Debussy are both PD, as are the early Webern that were published in the U.S. before the 1920s.

Best,
Kieren.

--
Jonathan Kulp