Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:02:21 -0700

Patrick McCarty wrote:
I like your stylesheet, in general.  But I think some of the font
sizes you are using will render parts of the documentation illegible
on certain platforms (such as in the TOC).  I like your choice of
color especially.
I know that most of this is personal, but I looked at it and still prefer the choice of color in Patrick's except I'd still like more contrast in the sidebar. It's amazing how nice the different left margin in the blockquote section looks. I wouldn't have thought of that. (But of course I will now, in CSS gratitude is shown by appropriation! ;)

Patrick