Re: Input big score in Latex

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Input big score in Latex
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:18:36 -0400

    Marcos> I'm trying to input a large score (more than 20 pages) in a Latex
    Marcos> document. I have a code like:
    Marcos> \chapter{Score}
    Marcos> \begin{lilypond}
    Marcos> \input{score.ly}
    Marcos> \end{lilypond}

    Marcos> The first page is cut because the chapter name position pushes the
    Marcos> score down. I think I can solve the problem changing first page size
    Marcos> or bottom margin.
    Marcos> Is it possible?

I don't think that should happen, but I would have said:

  \chapter{Score}
  \lilypondfile{score.ly}

And when I do that, things seem to work ok.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Solitary Observation Brought Back From A Sojourn In Hell

At midnight tears
Run into your ears.

Louise Bogan