Re: vim, point and click

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: vim, point and click
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:14:24 +0200

Dear Mats,
I have read the Application Usage, but I didn't unterstand:
shall I add
emacsclient –no-wait +line:column file
in the .emacs file, or in lilypond-invoke-editor, or somewhere else?

2008/9/26 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>
Please read the section on Point and Click in the Application Usage manual for LilyPond,
i.e. make sure to use emacsclient.

 /Mats

Stefan Thomas wrote:
I got now point and click working with emacs.
But I have another problem now: every time when I click on a note in xpdf, a new emacs window will be opened. How can I avoid this?