Re: Printing problem with Evince

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Printing problem with Evince
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:59:42 -0500

Well, I've figured out my problem on Mac, anyway. I had the same printer installed twice but with different drivers (one bad) and I had chosen the wrong instance from the dropdown menu. I've deleted the bad one and now printouts look lovely from either Preview or Acrobat. :)

Jon

Francisco Vila wrote:
Please note that this has nothing to do with actual printing, Evince
shows this problem in preview too.

I'll pass you an URL of the bug.

--
Jonathan Kulp