Re: Joining Stems

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Joining Stems
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:49:24 +0200

You can find similar solutions in the mailing list archives, for
example in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-05/msg00250.html

  /Mats

Quoting Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:

Op maandag 15 september 2008, schreef Aaron Dalton:
was later crossed out to be another.  What he wants to see is the old
note inserted just before the final note and the stems meeting at the
same point along the beam.  Is there a way to do this within Lilypond?
Or will I have to do this using Photoshop or something?

A kind of "cherry" notes?

You should look for somthing like \override Stem #'rotation to make slanted
stems. I will take some tweaking but it will work I guess.

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
LilyKDE, LilyPond for KDE: http://lilykde.googlecode.com/