Re: increasing min. distance between staves in a PianoStaff

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: increasing min. distance between staves in a PianoStaff
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:07:26 +0200

Hi Kieren,

thanks for your fast reply.
I tried your code and read the chapter about vertical spacing (I obviously
searched for the wrong keywords before) but it doesn't really do what I want.
Now the distance of the staves is increased in every system by an equal amount
of steps but I just want to increase the distance in those systems where the
distance between staves isn't already higher than default (caused by dynamics
for example).

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------