Re: piano pedal vertical alignment question

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: piano pedal vertical alignment question
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:39:03 +0300

Hi Neil,

2008/9/14 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> No, unless you're compiling from source.  The asterisk's bounding box
> is hard-coded during font generation (see attached image).

How did you get that image? In Lilypond or in Fontforge (or something
else)? I'd like to see if the numbers in Emmentaler have different
bounding boxes because they are not correctly aligned in time
signature  (at least on Windoze - on Mac they behave better).

See:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-09/msg00207.html

-Risto