Re: piano pedal vertical alignment question

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: piano pedal vertical alignment question
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

2008/9/14 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> Unfortunately, the strings in this list are only used to build up the
> glyph names.

That _IS_ unfortunate. I was under the impression that if I wanted to
create my own pedal asterisk, I could (ie. without compiling from
source!)

I think this is the sort of functionality LilyPond users have come to
expect. That's not to say we're greedy, but rather that LilyPond is,
well,you know, awesome.

The quality of the program cultivates high user expectations.
So for now, I'll patiently wait!

Thanks all,
Mark