Re: emacs question

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: emacs question
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:32:52 +0200

On 2008/09/10 15:11 +0200, James E. Bailey wrote:
> I just wish someone with a little elisp help could point me toward the
> part of whichever file determines how the file is processed in emacs
> so I could learn enough to be able to add " " to it.

I'd rather fix the bug completely before speaking up, but this thread is
inflating a lot: in elisp/lilypond-mode.el line 647 (in function
LilyPond-command-expand), file should be quoted and escaped.  The only
detail I haven't looked at yet is, does Emacs provides a function for
escaping a file name for use in a shell command?  (I know nothing about
Emacs list and Emacs standard library).

Cheers,
John